Friday, 5 October 2012

Doa Sakit Dada

Source: Ubat, Doa & Penyembuhan serta khasiat surah-surah al-Quran by Ustaz Sharhan Safie. 2011, pages 110-111. Doa Sakit Dada.

For chest pain (sakit dada), this doa is read while the hand is placed on the painful chest:

  1. Surah Al-Fatihah - once
  2. Ayat Kursi - once
  3. Selawat Syifa' - 7 times
  4. Read this doa below (from 26. Surah As-Syu'aara': Ayat 80):

Wa iza  maridtu fahuwa yashfiin. 

"Dan apabila aku sakit, Dia lah yang menyembuhkan ku."

From the Quran Database at the Center for Muslim-Jewish Engagement:
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/quran/verses/026-qmt.php

026.080

YUSUFALI: "And when I am ill, it is He Who cures me;

PICKTHAL: And when I sicken, then He healeth me,

SHAKIR: And when I am sick, then He restores me to health

0 comments:

Post a Comment